CATFISH FARMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLY FOR INDIAN MAKKALS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanakam to all indian makkals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shathish2385
Admin
shathish2385

Vanakam to all indian makkals Empty
PostSubject: Vanakam to all indian makkals   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 am

Vanakam to all indian makkals,

Im shathish from penang. I had open this forum coz many of us lack of knowledge n info abt catfish farming. I take this decision after visit few bumiputra forum. They talk,share n guide each other. Y should nt we start among us.
I hope all the makkals who interested in cat fish farming can join the forum n also all the breeders,buyers n experts.

in my view many of our indian makkals r interested bt dnt knw hw n whr to start or seek advice.

so those who already have farm or dealing with catfish project pls give hand to our indian makkals.

VALGE TAMILAN,

L.Shathish

Last edited by shathish2385 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://catfishfarming.board-directory.net
bob

bob

PostSubject: hi....   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:15 am

ths good....keep it up
Back to top Go down
Selva

PostSubject: Re: Vanakam to all indian makkals   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:41 am

hi....
keept up...
good work
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: hi guys,   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:37 pm

hi lets talk, let me start.

1 i oso plan wan to start cat fishfarming but dnt knw hw to start. so i approached DOF for course many times. but no changes same answer..in progress. then i start to find info by seraching in net n you tube. so i get some idea.after 1 years then only DOF send me letter tht i had get place to join the course.fresh water fish course. after attend the course i found dificult to open a farm coz lack of experiance. then by last week i buy 3 inch fry for rm0.12 each. i bought 5000 fry. for testing purpose. wen i consult with the breeder he said tht i can put 10000 to 15000 fry in my pond. after i tel him my pond size 10(p)x8(l)x2(t). then due to testing prupose i just buy 5000 fry. wen buy the fry look active n healthy. but after put in the pond they dowan eat properly. then i call the breeder n ask wat he had give them to eat. he said tht he just fed them by soaked pellet. then i feed like wat he said. atlast my pond water get muddy n smelly. so i rewash my filter system n change half of the pond water n seek advice from a malay catfish farm owner. he said tht he feed the fry with medium powder pellet(he blender the pellet to a rough size). then i folow with wat he had said. still same problem but get worst by 3day. i found nearly 55 fry died at the basement of the pond. then i search for help. atlast i found an indian catfish farm owner at lunas, kedah. he oso just start in ths field. so i talk to him n we share our experiance. while we was discussing we found tht most all of us r facing the same problem. then we decide to give the fry boiled chicken mix with fish powder. but the water still get muddy n smelly. lastly we boiled the chicken n berak it to piece by hit with a wood n place it in a basket. the basket must be fill with a stone so the basket wnt float. then tie some string around the basket so later u will be easy to tk it out frm the pond. put the boiled chicken(already in pieces) in the basket. then we put in the pond. by 4 hours we just take the basket out n checked the status. just left bones. the fry eat all untill clean the bone. nw no death record in my pond, no muddy, no smelly water.
im nt telling story. i already try.my blog is in progress. later i will inform u all okva. u can c hw the fry eat.

anbuden,
shathish
Back to top Go down
zindha_bai

PostSubject: HOW TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN IKAN KELI BUSINESS?   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:50 am

KELI BREEDERS
1. Kami membekalkan benih ikan keli( 2 inci dan 3 inci) dengan harga yang sungguh berpatutan!!!
2. Penghantaran Boleh diuruskan.
3. Tempahan mestilah sekurang-kurangnya 1 minggu lebih awal (7 hari).
4. Kami juga membeli ikan keli yang matang dengan harga menarik!
5. Menjual makanan ikan keli (palet, powder feed, starter etc…)
6. Membantu setup system peternakan ikan keli
7. Free Consultations
8. Jika anda berminat, sila hubungi :-
Kumar (012-6765241)
Alan (012-2621809)
Limzon (019-3049111)
atau emailkan butiran no. untuk dihubungi, lokasi penghantaran, kuantiti benih ke keli_breeders@hotmail.com

Visit our blog if you are interested
http://kelibreeders.blogspot.com/

thank you
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Vanakam to all indian makkals   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 am

hi bro,
u breed by ur own ah?
can i knw ur farm location?
untill where(state) u will supply ur fry?
hw much is ur 3 inch fry cost? i knw its depend on the quatity?
can u explain the prices?
coz i just startup with 5000 fry. by next round i would like to add 15000.
just ask for info.

anbuden,
shathsih
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanakam to all indian makkals   Vanakam to all indian makkals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanakam to all indian makkals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH FARMING :: WELCOME :: LETS TALK-
Jump to: